Attention Online Entrepreneurs and Home Business Owners: Here’s the secret to more business, more profits, and even more free time…
Unlock the Powerful List-Building Strategies That Add Prospective Clients to Your Funnel and Profit to Your Bottom Line!
KICK START your list growth and you’ll enjoy a full client roster, more product sales, and higher profits. The only question is, how?…
Hey there fellow Entrepreneur,
No one disputes the power of a mailing list. Your mailing list is where you turn when…
1. You have a client spot to fill
2. You’ve found a fantastic resource you want to share with your audience
3. You’re considering releasing a new product and want to gauge interest
4. You’ve launched a new group coaching program
And NONE of those things are successful if you have a small or stagnant list.
The fact is, if you’re not continually adding new names to your mailing list, your business will suffer. It may sound trite—and it’s certainly a cliché—but…
“The Money IS in the List!”
Just as you cannot build an authority blog without traffic, you can’t easily build a online business without a mailing list. Of course, like all things you do as an entrepreneur, building your list can be an endless source of frustration…
1. Deciding what to offer as an incentive is overwhelming (What’s enough? What’s too much?)
2. Creating and managing landing pages is scary (especially if you’re just a tiny bit of a technophobe)
3. Relationship building…where do you even start?
And after you tackle all of that, how do you ensure your list continues to grow?
Ugh! You can see why this is so frustrating for so many people, leaving them stuck with…
Unresponsive Lists That Actually Cost You Money
Here’s what happens when you’re not actively building your list: Your sales stagnate. You know this is true. You’ve probably seen it happen in your own business.
Where once you could send out a mailing for your latest program and be certain of your profits, with an inactive list, you’ll find that similar offers bring in far less profits.
How much money have you lost in the past months simply because your list isn’t growing?
Not only that, but the larger your mailing list, the more opportunities you have to expand your reach and show off your expertise. That not only equates to more sales, but it also directly affects the amount of money you can charge for products and services.
Clearly, keeping your list on an upward growth track is critical in all areas of your business.
The question is, how do you continue to build your list while still running your business? It’s easy, when you have a plan…
INTRODUCING “Grow Your List, Grow Your Income!”
NEW CUSTOMERS 50% Discount till March 16th 2017 [CODE – WELCOME]
This easy-to-follow, 4-module course is designed to quickly bring you up to speed on the list-building strategies and techniques that are working right now, for Online Entrepreneurs and Service providers just like you.
Each module digs into one aspect of list building, giving you exactly the information you need at your point in your journey.
Whether you’re ‘new’ to online business or you simply need to jumpstart an existing list, this course will give you the tools you need.
Module one starts with the most important aspect, relationships…
Module 1: What Content to Send to Grow the Relationship and Build Credibility
Without this, the size of your list is irrelevant. Strong relationships are the key to more sales, so be sure you pay close attention to this first module. You’ll discover…
1. 6 ways to leverage your business relationships—making the most of your connections will help you on your own list-building efforts.
2. How to avoid being another “me too” marketer—get this one thing wrong, and your reputation will suffer.
3. How to know what your audience truly values—it may not be what you think!
4. The one element of the buying process you cannot afford to ignore—and how to use it to your advantage!
5. How to get on the radar of the big influencers in your market—do this and your list will grow no matter what else you do!
6. 10 ways to identify your unique strengths—and how to use it in your ongoing relationship building efforts.
7. How to provide valuable, in-demand information to your subscribers—without ever writing a word!
8. 7 ways to find the solutions your market wants and needs.
9. How to build your subscriber list at live events—if you do any speaking, you’ll want to pay close attention to this section!
Module 2: How to Come Up with Irresistible Offers that They’ll Love to Buy
Now that you’ve fine-tuned your relationship-building skills and leverage your connections to create more valuable offers for your subscribers, it’s time to get to work making more sales.
And that begins with creating offers they simply cannot resist…
1. The careful balancing act of evergreen versus trending—and how to use both in your marketing efforts.
2. 4 easy steps to finding the trends in your market—this one strategy will position you as a thought leader in your industry and automatically add buyers to your list!
3. Two unusual trend-spotting techniques that will let you stand out from the crowd and be “the first to know” about hot topics.
4. 5 points to remember when it comes to offers and promotions—these strategies alone will improve your click-through and sharing rates.
5. The biggest mistake you can make when it comes to content marketing—and how to avoid it.
6. 2 extremes new Entrepreneurs fall victim to—and how to strike just the right balance with your mailing list.
7. How to add that all-important social proof to your emails—this is critical when it comes to making sales on big-ticket courses.
Module 3: How to Get Countless Leads into Your List (Free + Paid)
Here’s where the work really begins. We’ve leveraged your connections and refined your offers, now is the time to really build your list.
Module 3 digs deep into both free and paid techniques to add a constant influx of new subscribers, no matter what niche you’re in.
1. The 3 main areas to concentrate on when it comes to free traffic—and how to keep them in balance.
2. 12 ways to use your existing list in conjunction with your website to add more subscribers.
3. 4 lead-generation components—and how to make them work together seamlessly to attract more subscribers.
4. How to capture your readers’ attention in an instant, and have them begging for more.
5. Why you should ditch those long opt-in pages—and how to do more with less.
6. How to capture leads directly from Facebook—it’s super simple if you have a business page.
7. How to get started with paid advertising—and why you might want to wait on that strategy.
8. The easy way to build landing pages that work—no need to re-invent the wheel with this proven, done-for-you system.
Module 4: Testing + Tracking Your List-Building Efforts
Growing your list (and your profits) is never a one-time deal. Rather, it’s an ongoing effort. And a big part of that is in tracking results, testing changes, and trying new things…
1. How to easily track your landing page conversion rates—when you know these numbers, you’ll be well ahead of your competition!
2. 5 social media numbers you need to know—and they’re probably not what you think!
3. elements you must track—miss even one of these, and you’ll be leaving money on the table.
4. Why subscriber behaviour is just as important as the actions they take—and how to gather the info you need to incorporate into your marketing plan.
5. Why and how to segment your lists—this one strategy will help you sell more products and services to exactly the people who need it most.
6. 8 tiny tweaks that can have huge benefits—if you do nothing else, you must test these powerful changes.
7. How to re-invigorate an inactive list—this simple technique can ensure that everyone on your list is fully engaged!
Unleash the Power of Your Mailing List
It doesn’t have to be overwhelming or difficult. In fact, in just a few minutes every day you can create a system for adding leads to your list, nurturing subscribers, and growing your business.
Stop relying solely on referrals to bring in new clients, and put the power of a mailing list to work in your business. You might just be surprised how effective it is!
Look, I’m not going to tell you it won’t take work. And I’d never say it will be fast and easy. But I can say with confidence that building your mailing list is the absolute key to long-term success.
How much is that worth to you?
Click here to sign up today.